Saturday 28 October 2017

Orc, Troll and an Elf Joke.

Three guys (an Orc, a Troll and an Elf) are on a hot air balloon trying to get back home. (These might have even been the same creatures from the desert island in an earlier joke)
Something (probably a small dragon) punctured the hot air balloon so now its going down really fast.
The three guys decided to throw stuff that they don't need away so the balloon won't fall down too fast.
The Orc threw away rice which was for his lunch and said, "I have a lot of this in my country."
The Troll threw away beans which he was keeping to make a beanstalk and said, "I have a lot of this in my country."
The Elf threw over the Orc.
The Troll was like, "What did you do that for?"
The Elf said, "We have a lot of these in my country."

No comments:

Post a Comment